LACK OF ELEMENTS MOUNTING THE NET TO THE POSTS
- incorrect system operation resulting from improper strain on the nets;
- risk of faster wear of the net, which, when working on a steel cord or fixing hooks, may be subject to chafing;
- unsightly appearance of barrier netting, in which the net is fixed in a manner not in accordance with the instructions;
- danger to the health of users;
- too weak tension of the net, and thus a malfunction of the catching system;
- increased risk of destruction of the net suspended on the post system;
- unsightly appearance of the facility.
SPORT TRANSFER solutions:
- our barrier netting systems are accompanied by assembly instructions for posts and nets, when properly assembled, the system should retain its properties for a long time;
- in our barrier netting, the nets are attached to the posts using steel, galvanized fasteners installed every 30 cm, thanks to which the nets are evenly tensioned and maintain an aesthetic appearance.